Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 6 June 2009

American Kitchen Rement




American Kitchen Rement  , originally uploaded by Demonic Angel 1975.

I have the Dinosaur Jelly Sweets, Popcorn & School Books one and the "Christmas" one, which comes with a set of 3 round boxes, which stack up forming a father Christmas type figure (for want of a better word) you can see them on the right at the back, it also has the turkey (I may be Vegan, but my dolls are not!) and an adorable tiny little American style School Bus toy, which my Hujoo Wings Boy loves!

I really want to get the cookies one which comes with that adorable oven mitten in the picture, near the turkey. I'd also love the cereal packet, orange juice, gumball machine and those adorable looking peppers!







No comments: