Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 6 June 2009

MC Supersized (Ronald McDonald) Ron English Toys



I just love these...they're a non-scarey Version of the dreaded clown!

Please someone tell me these are for sale & where to buy them!

Hey never mind I found this on Flickr and have mailed them! woot!!

Obesity for Profit by Heath & the B.L.T. boys.
Super Sized Ronald McDonald
Missing Link
3562 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97255
(503) 235-0032
www.missinglinktoys.com




*********************************************************************************
                                                                Update:

I did finally get myself one of these on 9th September 2009... and here he is:


Mc Supersized!!


Yay I has emo Ronald McDonald Supersized woot ... 


I was hoping my mystery box had either this one or the yellow and red so I was really happy to discover him inside!

Designed by Ronald English...

He's supposed to go on a keychain but I'm not gonna do that!

Awesome little box too!






No comments: