Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 6 June 2009

This Mini Re-Born Baby Boy is....


 Made of chocolate!

Yep, that's right peeps... you're supposed to bite his little head off and chow down!!

Flickr Comments:

purple_ebren Pro User says: Wouldn't that fine baby hair get caught between your teeth? *chuckle*
Posted 3 weeks ago.

Demonic Angel 1975 Pro User says: lmao! I hadn't thought of that! ... It was the idea of biting his little head off that was worrying me...I mean it's ok with Jelly Babies but this thing's got a face! lol he's also got boy's bits lol dunno if I like the idea about that either!!
Posted 3 weeks ago.

monsoon2007 says: Is it really meant to be eaten - I'd feel like a cannibal!
Posted 3 weeks ago.

Demonic Angel 1975 Pro User says: Lol ...Yes Patty it is!
And I know what u mean I'd feel just awful but then I am Vegan...I don't do food with faces!
Posted 3 weeks ago.






No comments: