Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Just what I needed or so I thought!



I bought this as I had an idea to do a doll reminiscent of my favourite scene from that not very good sequel "Hannibal", you know the open top head one, it made me cackle with laughter so much that I thought a doll version may just lift my spirits too!

Unfortunately shopping online does have some drawbacks, mainly you are unable to hold the items fist and so I didn't know the scale of this item, The doll I had already set my heart on for the victim of this crime (the facial expression is just so perfect for it it's uncanny!) is just too big, and even if I popped this brain in water, it wouldn't work as I only need approximately 1" more ho hum, so I guess I'll just have to make my own brain then!

And I'm sure I will eventually find some use for this one... one day!



No comments: