Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Totty Shop Bargains - 9th July 2009

 (More Migrated pages from Dolls More Dolls in Multiply)

I went to the Railway Society Charity Shop on my way home ... And bagged me some bargains!

Trollz Hair salon

Large Size Trollz Doll...You place her inside the hair-dryer then brush her hair and it glows lol take her out of the dryer and it still glows wooot!

Reduced from £2.99 to £2.00!


Large Talking E.T


He cost 80p!!



His heart & His Finger lights up when he talks!



He still had the tag toggle on but no tag :(



He says about 5 or 6 phrases and one of them is a burp!



Stolen by Aaron tho' :(

Raggies!

Vintage Strawberry shortcake Rag doll... Maybe a hard one finding the right sized dress tho' :(


Dark skinned Rainbow Brite Friend Hallmark INC 1983... 

I'm debating whether I should remake her like a looby-lou ... only Aaron says "NO MUM!!"


A cute little Birdie I couldn't resist and neither it seems could Aaron as He claimed it straight away!



All for 20p each!!



Woooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: