Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Sunday 28 October 2012

Burning Car!!

Originally posted in Multiply on 31st December 2008.
*** Fun  Times With Aaron ***




These photographs show what can happen if you allow your dolls to drink & drive!!

My Son kindly donated his sports car for this piece and a Burger King Lucy (From Narnia) doll ... If you look carefully at the last picture, you'll see the charred remains of her legs.

I would love to be able to say no dolls were harmed during the making of this piece but I'd be lying if I did! Although as it's Lucy I don't think it matters too much.

She has selflessly gone to a better place to serve as a reminder of what can happen if you allow your dolls to joyride.



                       Look, Look, there's a face in the smoke...must be Lucy's soul!








No comments: