Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Sunday 21 October 2012

I found a great little pattern for making Felt booties!!

I wish I could remember where though and credit the person who made it, but I posted these images to Dolls More Dolls in 2009 and wow have I been to a load of websites since then?!

If these images belong to you, please let me know so I can credit you - thanks... on second glance it does say "Copyright 2005 PatternBee" so there you are, I don't own the pattern rights PatternBee does, but as they've been put up online to be downloaded and used for free, I'm sure it's ok for me to blog about them here...please let me know if I am wrong in that assumption!!




Anyhoo, I think they could be very easy to adapt for different dolls, haven't had a chance to try yet though!

If you do try this pattern for yourself, please let me know how useful it was for you, and show me a photo of the finished product, I'd love to see how they turn out!




No comments: