Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Old Photos from Slides - 30th July 2009

All Hallows, Kent 1979
My dad dropped my girls back yesterday (dogs) and said "You're gonna hate me" Then handed me this sheet and wow haven't seen those pic's for years!

They were taken from slides mum had (she has hundreds!) and somehow or other they are now transferring them all and converting them into proper photographs!

I can't get over the 70's ness of these pics (I think I must have been about 4 or 5 when they were taken!)

For a minute, I was fooled cos I immediately thought it's me but then I thought no could be cousin Lorna!!

It's such a shame about the way the one on the left's come out tho' cos I can just see my big brother Carl (who's no longer with us) with his chin on my shoulder...happy times *sigh*

It's also pretty weird to look back at these pic's as they've made me realise how much like me, Aaron looked as a little one too!!


No comments: