Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Thursday 8 November 2012

Gross Q - Kewpie with Skeleton & Organs showing Anatomically correct ( I think so anyway!) Phone Charm


Images from www.strapyaworld.com

Ever wanted to know what's inside a Kewpie? lol 

I fell in love with this little guy as soon as I saw him, as the Strapya World website was the only place I'd seen him, and had shown up as being "Out of stock" when I tried to purchase him, I decided to email them and find out when they'd be having a new shipment of stock in.

Sadly, Kosuke Fujii from Strapya World  mailed me to say this is product is discontinued *sob*

So.... If anyone has one of these and wants to sell it ... please Message me with details, I'd love to on this little cutie and would happily re-home him for you!  :D


**Blog Update**

Just found the crazy Advert for it too lol all in Japanese tho' but that don't matter it's cool!!

...Will have to post again when I can upload it :( I've just spent the best part of an hour trying too! Ah well can't be helped.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a new “ Adele “ , she is for sale in my shop for $20.00……my shop is ……Home Sweet Home
Tlange85@yahoo.com
Let me know if your interested. Send your post to …attn : .Ms. Debbie…….
Thanks
And God bless
D. Lange

Herbie Hopkins said...

Hi Debbie,
thanks for your comment, I've sent you an email.
Regards,
Herbs x