Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Something weird happened on my quest for Kurhn info...

Last night I was looking for Kurhn Dolls, so I could update my Kurhn Clone Doll post, and I had the bright idea that I should Google these words "Kurhn Doll With Real Eye Lashes" in hindsight this wasn't such a bright idea, as my search in Google Images took me to the "Weird Part of the Internet" again!

I'm pleased to say I did actually find the doll I was looking for and managed to update my blog entry, but not before I managed to get freaked out by the bizarre image Google thought matched my search, namely a tiny image of something that definitely had nothing to do with Kurhn Dolls, intrigued I clicked the image for a closer look and found this;



 I thought, "Yes ok I'll view this product... after all what exactly is it?" All I could work out is that it costs £14.99 so, I clicked again, and this happened...

Ok so that was strange, but I couldn't stop there, I had to continue on to find out what exactly it had to do with Kurhn Dolls, and what exactly was the thing in the picture, the loading screen disappeared and was replaced by this page from a website entitled joke.co.uk...


I clicked the enlarge button and "Arrrrrgh"!! this happened ... I was thought "That's a pretty freaky looking thing", but I couldn't help wanting to see it larger, just in case it wasn't as truly hideous as my first impression led me to believe  So like a fool, I clicked the enlarge button, and...


I was wrong, it is totally grotesque and such a weird idea for a "Fancy Dress Costume"... Even weirder, I noticed some images at the bottom of the screen, which weren't quite viewable  so I scrolled down and was informed...


   And now I'm even more perplexed and slightly disturbed to think that there may be a lot of people roaming around towns in Britain wearing these things on Halloween, I only hope I never encounter them on a dark night!


No comments: