Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Monday 12 October 2015

✨ Star Trek The Final Frontier Board Game.by B.M.I Print Division LTD -1992 ✨

http://www.comingsoon.net/

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned this, but I'm a life-long "Trekkie", more specifically, the original series - you just can't beat Capt. Kirk and Lt. Spock as far as I'm concerned.

Over the years, I've managed to get my hands on a few bits and pieces of merchandise pertaining to that series, the stuff I like is few and far between to be honest, so I  don't often find many items that take my fancy...

The Final Frontier Board Game was one of those items that I just had to have, as board games go it's pretty basic but heck it's not quite Snakes & Ladders, so here's the low down..



"This is the Star Trek Enterprise, your mission is to be given four destinations in your Solar Chart and return to Earth before your competitors..."

The game is for 2 to 6 players aged ten to adult.



There are 10 destinations in the Star Chart, you will only need to visit four - these destinations are determined by which cards you are dealt from the Mission Pack.



The aim of the game is to travel around the board and reach your four destinations. Along the way you may encounter Black Holes, these may either help or hinder you, depending on how the cards fall.



Once you have reached all four of your destinations, you must throw an exact number to be the first to reach Earth and win the game.


No comments: