Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Hello Kitty Street Racer Ferrari



Man how cool is this??

Well I'll tell ya.... It's So cool...I don't even care it's pink!

Picture photoshopped by Ryan Alexander for a friend - Nice going Ryan! 

Although that has of course lead a lot of people to assume that this car is the real deal and circulate the picture around the internet as a Hello Kitty Limited Edition Ferrari!

Everyone I show it to loves it as much as I do!!

Comments:

MsMonae says: That is Dangerously HOTTTT> U go gurl..................................
posted 2 days ago.

Viewed in my Flickr photostream 60 times and favourited once!

Sorry everyone but Flickr rules mean I have to remove it and put it here instead :(

It was also part of the Flickr Hello Kitty Pool and linked to hellokittyjunkie.com website! 

So that really sucks that I had to take it down, fortunately there are no stupid rules on here for posting and I can pretty much do and say what I like "Yay"!!




No comments: