HTML/JavaScript

Friday, 14 June 2013

Herbie's World of Kitsch & Toys: Tofu The Vegan Zombie!!

(Original blog post - Sunday, 28 October 2012)

Tofu The Vegan Zombie!!

(Below text & photo originally Posted on Flickr - 11th February 2010)

Tofu The Vegan Zombie... Coming to a rotten apple near you!!
Tofu is a friendly zombie, created from a botched experiment in Professor Vost's laboratory.
Lab Monkey # 5, one of Vost's lab animals, stuffed a block of tofu into the zombie boy's open skull after accidentally losing the brain.
As a result, Tofu eats only vegetables and grains. However, if Tofu ever loses his "tofu-brain", he turns into a dangerous zombie creature, craving human flesh!



Tofu comes in a cool broken crate covered in "fresh zombie" & "no brains added" stickers with all the rotten fruit and veg' he can eat!!
I got him on (US) evil - ebay ... I just discovered him while I was searching for something else and then that was it for me lol I got so sidetracked by his cuteness I still can't remember what I was originally looking for hahahaha ....

Tofu the Vegan Zombie in Zombie Dearest.

See the full size Toy version at:
www.TofuTheVeganZombie.com

(Or on this page!)

or click the video below if you prefer!






I'm guessing you probably have a bit of a thing for zombies seeing as you're currently on this page, but what about the moronic brain munching variety?


And exactly what would you do if you were ever in a situation where you were very likely about to be assaulted by a member of the stinky-undead?


Imagine the scenario, there's a zombie in front of you, he/she wants to munch your brain and all you can do is think "What the (insert swearword here) should I do to kill this (insert another swearword)?


Well fear not, because Herbie can help!


Sometime around 2008, I wrote a little blog post on my Bebo page that could just save your life:


My 10 Step Guide to ensuring you win the fight and get to keep your brain, a few months or maybe a year later, being stuck for ideas and having just opened an account, I decided to write it up as a lens on Squidoo entitled "How to Survive a Zombie Attack".


So without further ado, here's a link to that lens:


http://www.squidoo.com/Herbiesplace_Zombieattack


In the words of Edgar Frog: "Read it, it may just save your life"!


No comments: