Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Friday 7 February 2020

Pocket Pop! Harry Potter - Dobby Keychain by Funko



























funko.com

A few months ago I discovered that Funko had made tiny little versions of certain characters, made in miniature so they can be worn as keychains.

So intrigued I just had to check these little versions out...


I discovered a Dobby and I just couldn't resist, while I'm not a Harry Potter fan - I have read all the books and seen all the films (comes with having a "child" of a certain age) some aspects of the franchise appeal to me (Dobby, Cornish Pixies...) but for the most part I can't understand the huge appeal, but anyway I digress...

Back to these little Funkos...


As they were designed to be used as keychains they are tiny and only stand at one and a half inches tall which makes them even cuter..

And Dobby, cutest of all... he even comes holding a little mini sock, which is such an adorable touch and of course added to his appeal for me.


As he is a keyring, I removed the screw hook and chain from the top of his head to make it easier to pose him and because it looks quite clunky with him being so small.

I don't plan to use him as a keyring anyway as I'd be too scared of losing him while I'm out and about and I bought him for "play" anyway.

Hugs,



                                                Follow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Toys are the most important part of children's' life. These are the first friend a child can ever have. They are like stair for a child to learn about new things to explore their passion . That is what Playforever is trying to give for so many year to your child.