Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Friday 12 June 2020

Incredibles 2 Edna Mode Interactive Doll - Update!!

movies.disney.com


Hey everyone,

Remember on my Edna Mode post I mentioned she didn't come with her instruction sheet so I wasn't able to check out her interactive abilities in detail.

Amazon.com
Well, I emailed Thinkway Toys to ask if it was possible to get hold of a copy so I can try her out properly and...


Today I heard back from Thinkway Toys who were kind enough to send me a copy of the "Chat List"  that originally came with this doll! Yay!!

 So I decided I'd share it here in case any of you have this doll, but don't have the instructions for her... And here they are: Interactive Edna Chat List / Instructions for use.

Hopefully in a few days I'll get time to try her out myself and upload a video of how that goes.

That's all for now.

Take care and happy playing!

Hugs,


                                                                     Follow


4 comments:

ValerieD said...

Very very helpful indeed! Thank you, Herbie!! I've just bought a slightly used edna doll on Ebay and unfortunately she did not include instructions.

Herbie Hopkins said...

Hi ValerieD,
I'm glad i could help!

Anonymous said...

I have the original Edna's instruction booklet. (Unfortunately it got separated from the doll, which I sold many years ago.) I'm wondering how to put it into appreciative hands.

Anonymous said...

(by "original" I meant from the 1st movie)