Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 3 November 2012

Evie Sweetie Male Mannequin MAD HATTER (Tim Burton) Display Head

...And now for the Male mannequin heads. It turns out that same seller (Ebay) has 2 more mannequin heads for sale...

This one is for sale (Buy it Now) on Ebay.uk, for £100.00,  I can't say I like this one very much, but it does offer an idea of how versatile a canvas these mannequin heads really are, I definitely find it inspiring...

Ebay Title: Evie Sweetie male mannequin MAD HATTER tim burton vtg style retro display head.










Seller's Description: 
Evie Sweetie Mannequin FOR SALE
Here i have for auction a rare chance to buy / bid on a collectors piece of mannequin art by artist is evie sweetie. copyright 2010-2012.
one off design.
male one of a kind mannequins she has done over the past year and now up for sale.
brilliant condition
this is a one off original piece.
roughtly 35cm tall and made with a lighter plastic type of material plus hat height total 46cm tall. got width due to hat size..
hand painted body and face with lots of detail, with fixed wig and hat. inspired by MAD HATTER
gloss finish, all hand painted.
great piece of art!! loads of uses.
sold as seen.
no refunds

To be honest, I don't much like this one, but I wanted to have a record of it as I find it quite inspiring, so much so that I'm now convinced I have to get my hands on a few of these heads to paint up myself, I have been planning on buying some anyway, as My Son and I have a few masks which I'd love to display on heads, so it makes sense to paint the head first - knowing me though, I'll want to display the painted head and will have to buy more to keep plain!


No comments: