Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Friday 17 April 2015

.•:*¨¨*:•. Mini Trollz & Ooak Custom Troll .•:*¨¨*:•.

Several years ago I got my hands on a Mini Trollz dolls and Pod set - I can't remember where from but anyway, the Trollz have interchangeable heads and came with a Pod (house) with bed, telephone and  TV... 

 I really love the geometric shapes of the pod, but to be honest, I didn't really have much use of it and while I like the Trollz faces, their bodies just don't have that "chunky feel" to them that I expect from a Troll, so I started wondering what I could do with them, other than selling them of course.

Hasbro Mini Trollz with Pod
That second body had a head too but as you'll see in the photograph below, I stole it as I got an idea in my head I just couldn't shake and so ...

Ooak Troll child

I whipped off Shelly's head and replaced it ... yay now I have a beautiful new little girl...loads cuter than either of the original dolls I stole the parts from too!

No comments: