Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Monday 15 April 2019

☠🔥 Inferno - Living Dead Dollies - Series 2 🔥 ☠


Full size Inferno was released as part of Series 4 in 2002, to be honest, I wasn't so keen on her. I don't know why, she's sweet in her own way and her outfit is so cool, plus she has wings but for some reason she's just not for me..


So I was surprised to find myself falling in love with Inferno, back in 2009, when a friend posted a picture of one he had for sale.

Granted it wasn't a full sized version, it was a chubby caged baby with demonic eyes and a pair of  fold-able wings, but it was Inferno so it seemed a bit weird.

Anyway, I snapped her up and went looking for more information on the "Living Dead Dollie" range while I waited for her to arrive..

Unfortunately I couldn't find very much, except that they only released 2 series and by then they were already retired, here's the doll information available on the Living Dead Doll website...


As I said these dolls have long since been retired, so the information on their website is in need of updating.

After Inferno arrived I couldn't stop myself from undressing her and checking out how she differs from her adult counterparts.

The flame detail around her neck is made of felt, her shorts are black velour type fabric and her wings are made of red net-like material over a plastic armature.

 She's about 8 inches tall, chubby as all heck and unfortunately stained from her outfit.


I had to give her the Oxy10 treatment, part of which involved her lying in the window mooning my neighbours!

I also treated her clothes, in the hope they wont restain her once she is redressed and placed back in her box.



Last year I found her for sale on Amazon for a silly price, but  if you're after one, you'll be pleased to know there's a couple for sale on Ebay right now for around a quarter of that price!


Follow

No comments: