Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Thursday 8 November 2012

Perfect Pair Tomy & Kelly Dolls - Exclusive to David's Bridal


Doing my usual "search for this, find something else, get side-tracked" routine on the internet, I came across this pair of seriously adorable Tomy & Kelly Dolls.

Normally I'm not really a fan of these dolls, but man, this little couple are adorable!

Tomy's afro is just perfect, I've never seen these two as African - American dolls before and boy am I surprised how much it suits them!

I think I've also found a neat thing to do with the ones I have in my "victims box"!

 Although I have no idea how to make Tomy's hair so dam perfect!!

I guess you want to see what I'm raving about now huh? Well ok then...



Perfect Pair™Tommy™ Doll and Kelly®Doll
No Longer Available From Mattel
Release Date: 1/1/2005
Product Code: H8152

(Images and info from www.barbiecollector.com)

See I told you they were adorable didn't I?!
The Bride is beautiful too, in fact everything about this picture is!

There's a white skinned version too, which, had I have seen before the A.A ones, I'd never have bothered with them and therefore not discovered those two jewels above!

Here is their white skinned counterparts...

Release Date: 1/1/2005
Product Code: H7548

(Images and info from www.barbiecollector.com)

Cute but in my opinion, nothing on the two above...

It's funny how everything from the clothes right down to the pose is identical in all the pictures, but somehow the dark skin, makes the pictures go from nice to perfect!


Here's the blurb that goes with them, from the Barbie Collectors Website:

Available exclusively at David’s Bridal, the Perfect Pair™Tommy™ doll and Kelly® doll gift set commemorates their important role in your special day! Tommy™ doll safeguards the rings on a tiny pillow, while satin-clad Kelly® doll stands ready to toss rose petals at your feet. A charming memento of the perfect wedding — yours!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yup cute. I like you're blog.

Herbie Hopkins said...

Thank you :3