Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Friday 20 March 2015

๑ↀᆺↀ๑ Petworks Sekiguchi Odeco Nikki Cat ๑ↀᆺↀ๑

http://www.petworks.co.jp/doll/line/

On 6th June 2009, I published a post stating how I really wanted a Nikki Cat doll by Petworks... Well it's taken me 5 years but I've finally got one!

Meet Murgatroyd, my beautiful "Rompers" Nikki doll 


Seller's photo 

She came to me in her original box with her cute little romper suit and green shoes, also inside the box were a cute little handmade dress and her leaflets too - one of which has a pattern for a different dress on it...

I've made one dress from this pattern already and also adapted it to make my own design :3

I will upload the pattern soon once I manage to get a good photo of it, I'll also get Murgatroyd to do a little fashion show too - any excuse!


Nikki dolls are approximately 8 inches tall and have the same body type as Kumabolo and Usaggie dolls, foot size too so they can share clothes and shoes.

The great thing about that too, is that patterns you find for one also fit the others so it gives a lot of scope when making little outfits for them.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10166952@N00/4618345455

The only bodily difference is that Nikki have a much larger head and "sleep" eyes - these can be changed by removing the plate on the back of her head.

My Nikki came with a leaflet showing you how to do this, which I've uploaded here:


Petworks have also published this "How to" on their website which if you prefer, is available here:   http://www.petworks.co.jp/doll/on/eye.html

If you choose to replace Nikki's eyes with glass or even acrylic ones, you will need to purchase 22mm eyes for the purpose.

I have no plans to do this anytime soon myself as I'm just so happy to finally have her and to me she is absolutely perfect just as she is!

No comments: