Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Alice Cooper Welcome to my Nightmare 18 inch Doll by Art Asylum

www.azquotes.com

In 2001 Art Asylum released their 18 inch "talking" Alice Cooper doll, dressed in a red coat, removable grey top hat, black "leather" trousers and  has a cane as an accessory.


I've been after this doll for around 6 years, they are pretty rare now and if found they normally come with quite a hefty price tag.

So I was pretty pleased to find one for sale recently that wasn't a King's Ransom and even more pleased to actually win him!


His box is pretty tatty but seeing as he cost so little I'm not going to complain about that, I love Alice Cooper and I'm so pleased I finally got my hands on my very own Alice Doll!



























I love how much the doll looks like him, Art Asylum did a really good job on this doll and his clothing is of very good quality too...

After seeing the awesome job they did on their Bark at The Moon Ozzy Osbourne 18 inch doll I was expecting Alice to be a quality, and easily posable doll... They didn't disappoint!


When the button on his stomach is pressed, he plays a short section of music and vocals from "Welcome to My Nightmare"...

As you can tell from the above video I didn't press him in the right place the first couple of times, so please forgive my "Come on Alice, you twat" intro at the start of the video...  I was getting frustrated with him!








Follow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the Alica Cooper doll that play’s Welcome to my Nightmare in original box worth

Herbie Hopkins said...

Hi Anon,
I just had a quick look on Ebay, there aren't many in thier boxes and only 2 without...
Boxed dolls are listed from £120+ to £197+ at the moment.
Funny, 'cos I've had my little guy ages and never thought to see how much he's going for these days... Anyhoo, I hope that helps!
Herbs x