Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Saturday 29 September 2018

<(^_^)> Pinkie Cooper doll by The Bridge Direct <(^_^)>

When The Bridge Direct released their Pinkie Cooper range of dolls in the U.K, I of  course wanted one.
 "Dem dam anthro' dolls get me every time"!

I got my hands on a Pinkie Cooper 2014 just to check them out, the plan was to re-body if I wasn't happy with her...


Well Pinkie arrived safe and sound and after I de-boxed her I started to rethink my custom ideas, her body is adorable but more about later...


After playing "dress up" with her I realised I like her best in a Monster High C.A.M dress and Skuller Maze boots - Dolls in roller skates are another of my weaknesses!


The more I played with her the more I kept seeing her as a rabbit, the ear (hair) holes would be useful for this project too, so I determined to buy another so I could make myself a rabbit and also have a perfect Pinkie Cooper too...

Well it's taken a while -too many dolls, too little time and all that but I finally got another so work could now commence.



Follow

No comments: