Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Birthday Pressies from Jules on Dolls More Dolls - Gifts from Jules -2009

Original post 20th June 2009 - 11:22 PM


wooot!!
"Hello Ducky"

Dunno what he says to you but he informed me he was a sailor so I guess he'll be getting his seafaring togs when I come home from my trip to the sea side!
He may even turn out to be a pirate...ya never know!
1980's "Honey" Keypers (2nd Series) by Tonka Toys

These little guys were ace I remember having one when I was small *grin*
Aww little thumb sucker!

I had one of these too...I'd forgotten how much I missed her until I held this little one...and yay punk pink knitted pants too...so cool!
Oooh Wow...Look who I got??

lol...this crazy lot are going to sit in my front room on my new shelves that my Dad's putting up for me!!

Thank's so much Jules...they're just great!


2 comments:

Robin Baker said...

Okay, I know you probably won't see this after so much time, but on the off chance that you do... I absolutely fell on my butt in LOVE/LUST with your little gang in the photos and have been haunted by them for days now! Are they a custom set, or something I might, if VERY lucky, find some day on ebay? Is there a maker's mark or name I might search by?? Seriously, they remind me so much of my close pack of friends when I was still young, & didn't have grandkids & grey hairs! (Back then it was turquoise and 28 inches of mohawk-cut glory! You wouldn't believe the money I spent on hair gels and spray! LOL) If I were better at sculpting, and of course if I had any free time to try it, I'd have a go at reproducing them, but they're so perfect as is...
Oh, I do so hope you see this and have some help for me to find a set like yours! I know, it's been nearly 15 years since this posting, but a girl, well a granny, can still hope!
Loving your blog BTW. I've spent several hours reading through them and they're fantastic!

Herbie Hopkins said...

Surprise!!!

Hi Robin,
Thank you for your kind words about my blog, I really should get back to posting but I just haven't had the time.. I enjoyed reading about you and your friends too, you sound like my kind of people!
I can't believe it's been 15 years since I posted about these prezzies, that's crazy! As for my Punks well they've been in storage for several years now, and I don't know where they are to lay my hands on to be able to answer your questions.
I don't remember any maker's marks or I'm sure I would have mentioned it in this post. They are made of resin and have feathers for hair.
To be honest I'd be happy to part with them, if I could just locate them.
Hugs, Herbs x