Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Sunday 21 October 2012

THE DAY OF THE GONK!!!!

July 25th 2009 was a great day to open the door to Kevin the Postman!

I received another unexpected surprise from Donna, in the form of this little cutie,

Thankfully, when Aaron saw her he wrinkled his face up in disgust, so yay I got to keep her all to myself!!



We were supposed to be discussing a swap but I opened the door to postman and he handed me a box with my own little Gonkette in it!

I have no idea who or what she is but her label reads: A Golden Bear quality production, Made in England...

Lol looks like I'm gonna have to do something nice for Donna in return now!

Wooot...what fun!!




It took me a few minutes to realise she had ears under that hat Duh!

I found out from another Dolls More Dolls member that she was made in the factory in Telford, Shropshire, but still haven't managed to find out anyone with any info as to who or what she really is!




Some of the paint had rubbed off her cute nosey, so I touched it up for her, now she looks as good as new and twice as cute!



No comments: