Privacy PolicyCookie PolicyTerms and Conditions

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Mini Pullip - Rilletto (Flickr Swap - For Aaron)

Original Post on Dolls More Dolls Group on Multiply - 15th May 2009 9:13PM

I started talking to a lady, called Ciel on Flickr 'cos she had a mini Pullip head she wanted to swap so I was tryin to get it to make an Ooak pullip for Aaron...long story short I missed out but she then offered me this Mini Pullip ( Riletto ).

She came with the name Siobhan, a little dog ( now called Bonnie ) some clothes and a deck chair *bliss*

 I just had time to play with her and snap off a few pic's before Aaron spirited her away lol

Flickr offer pic'

Settling down for a nap after her 251 mile journey
I'll Just have a little look outside before I go sleepy

Post in Dolls More Dolls on Multiply - 19th May 2009 - 9:57PM

I made a little box for Siobhan for when she's not being played with!


She doesn't like it much!!





No comments: